- The fact that I forgot I had broken glass in a garbage bag and stuck my hand in there. Ouchies all around.
- How weak and horrible I feel without food every couple of hours - it's hard to eat that regularly at any sort of job.
- That my iTunes does not seem to want to work appropriately with my Windows computer. Someday I will update to a Mac, but until then it's just being a giant pain in my ass.
- Not having everything organized for my first day at work on the floors today. I hate not having things neat and orderly, and because they rushed us...we are now stuck going in blind.
- How hard it is to recover from drinking anything alcoholic. I remember when I was young and could bounce right back the next day. Now I'm a complete write-off.
- How early mornings are. In general. You would think after 23 years I would start to understand this concept, but no. They are painful EVERY SINGLE TIME.
- Crumbs. For no other reason than I REALLY hate crumbs.
- Permanent stuffy noses.
Okay, now it's time to quit complaining and go on being positive about the week!