- Looking at this picture: http://i.imgur.com/1WPlS.jpg.
- Catching up on twitter.
- Debating what to do for money (part-time job?)
- Working on wordpress themes (mind you I keep putting it off because I'm a lazy-pants).
- This ME/CFS video that I keep planning to watch and getting distracted by life: http://vimeo.com/9714320
- Giving myself carpal tunnel as I have deemed it too hot to type on my desk :(.
- Healthy, gluten-free, low glycemic index, low-energy to make meals. If anyone has any of these, PLEASE send them my way! This heat is brutalizing me!
- Stalking Facebook photos.
- Putting ice and after-bite on my big fat welts!
- Eating watermelon in bed and debating a cry and a nap (being an all around grump pants...).
And it's taken me all day just to type this! So you can imagine how little actually was done (minus the last two - those occurred for sure...).
What is everyone else doing with their weekend? In bed, like me? Off on exotic travels? Tell, tell!