- My body hurts more than it ever has in my life. If it gets worse than this, my brain will check out!
- Not being able to take care of myself :( - I'm trying to fight for my independence back, although sometimes I worry that it isn't a fair battle.
- I have to sleep alone and I'm having a terrible go with staying down for more than a couple hours at a time.
- My brain hurts when I think of the spreadsheets I am going to be churning out this week, but I'm excited to make plans for change all the same!
- The endless dark thoughts. I don't like them, I don't want them around...I play tv, movies, and music...but sometimes they creep in all the same.
- The fact that my boyfriend's mother is feeling so horrible and that I can't do anything to help!
- I have to spend money...but it will be on getting a cell phone so I can stay in touch with people!
- The fact that even though it hurts for me to lay in bed and type this --> I'm not writing any more negative things. This change is going to be for the better. No matter what.
(Images from WeHeartIt)
Okay everyone, come rant along with a girl as she finds it painful to lay in bed! Everyone needs a good dose of grump now and then!
(your pukey, but beloved blog writer haha)