- Cleaning to music. In fact, doing anything to music. I don't care, I just want music on!
- My boyfriend has been wonderful to me since our little moment of instability.
- Air conditioning...I feel like I'm going to keel over and die in this heat...in fact, I did keel over haha.
- Tweetdeck on my computer now. I get excited any time a message pops up!
- My online besties. They know who they are and they know I love them to pieces.
- The fact that today I feel like my body/mind is about 20% less spastic...the med reduction is totally slowly working (probably from the mass clonazepam...)
- Being able to feel strength in my legs for the first time all week! Wooo, I missed walking!
Ack, I'm having difficulty with this because this week has really just been absolutely miserable. Okay, regroup.
- The fact that I got to get to know my friend and her daughter better by staying at her house all weekend.
- The Internet for running some distraction.
- It briefly cooled down on this Island. Thank God.
- I can't wait to see Inception and Salt!
(Images from WeHeartIt)
I'm having a really hard week my loves! Tell me what you are grateful for this week!