- The ability of my brain, when in distress, to counteract every sleeping medicine I possibly have. I have been running on no sleep for days. It doesn't help that I'm in a different location and that my boyfriend has gone to Quebec City (so jealous!).
- My arms and legs are too weak to use!! It has to be a lack of sleep problem, but it is painful to type and I've fallen with my crummy legs about 8 times in the last 2 days.
- The fact that I feel like I'm a constant burden, especially when my mother has to carry the heavy things because I can't. We went to the beach and I swear I got glares that I was a spoiled and selfish person.
- I am discouraged to drive by both family and friends - which is a killer hit to the independence factor.
- How hard it has been to write blogs lately. My brain will come back. I swear. Okay, I more hope.
- Wondering whether or not my doctor will give me a hard time to write an opiate prescription in small quantities. Sometimes I just cannot take the pain.
- Certain people. Bad people. People I want everyone I know to avoid.
- Missing some of my Internet beloveds who are feeling pretty under the weather too!
- Missing my boyfriend.
- Ninety dollar powder vitamins that are grittier than gritty.
(PostSecret images from WeHeartIt)