- The welts from mosquito bites. I swear they smell sick blood and need to have it. For some reason, I always end up with a gazillion more bites than everyone else who is out with me.
- My car broke down. This is like the third time it has broken down in the last collective 365 days.
- The heat. The heat. The heat some more.
- Pushing myself too hard and ending up in bed for most of the weekend. But hey, I do this all the time so, what else is new?
- Being put into awkward and mean people situations that raise my blood pressure, and make me want to harm the other person (this happens to me VERY RARELY!)
- Getting stuck going places where the boyfriend isn't driving me in my own car. I need an escape route because I get so worn down so quickly, and being kept there for hours past my limit does not make me a tolerable human being.
- Heartburn. Ow.
- Being too tired to blog about anything worthwhile. It will turn around. I promise.
- The fact that there are so many amazing people afflicted with similar problems and so few of us are getting any help. Makes me feel helpless.
- Emotional trauma. Nuff' said for now :(.
(Images from WeHeartIt)