- My mom seems to be okay. I love her. She is amazing. I cannot lose her. I appreciate her in so many ways, and the thought eats me up inside.
- Jonathan has been wonderful and supportive. I think we are going to come out okay too.
- I am able to write again(ish)! My head has been in such a bad spot that I couldn't even put thoughts together.
- My sister is home for 5 days!!! I so rarely get to see her and she is the cheeriest, most wonderful treat!
- A queen size bed - Jon and I seriously need to invest in one. Good life choice.
- To know that support is out there, no matter how isolated I feel. I just need to learn to reach out. Which is a surprisingly hard thing to do.
- The raising again of my medication. Scary to think how much control something has over your life. Still, I feel somewhat better than I did before!
- Coffee ice cream.
- Half priced nights at the movie theater!
- My stuffed dinosaurs!
- Sleeping on top of the bed with a quilt, trying to trick my brain into thinking it is a nap so I can chill out...yes, I'm neurotic.
- I wrote a to-do list! I haven't done anything, but it was a start!
- Ginger snaps...for being there for my nausea beast :)
(Images from WeHeartIt)
What are you loving this Friday?? Fill a girl in!