Saturday, December 19, 2009

100th Post!

I am writing this monumental event from Starbucks. On my iPod. How fabulous is that??! My typing speed has sadly gone down monumentally as I'm not as good at this whole touch typing thing as the young kids are these days. I feel like a pretentious wanker. Surprisingly that is a good feeling in my books.

Obviously this post will be shorter than average but I just wanted to show off my new toy! Plus my peppermint mocha is pretty tasty too....

Back tomorrow with a fun picture post. The drama in my life is starting to substantially lessen so I am looking forward to the rest of the weekend!

Xoxo,
Annie



P.S. It says 97 posts on the side, and 101 on the blogger dashboard. I am confuzzled.
Whatevs.

3 comments:

rosebudbeads said...

That is also my Starbucks drink!!!

Assiya said...

Congrats on your 100th post! And the difference (97 v. 101) probably means you have 4 draft posts you haven't published? At least, that what is means when my numbers are different.

Annie said...

It's the best one!!!

Thanks Assiya, and to be honest, I have no idea...but thanks for the info...I'm moderately brain dead when it comes to technology, despite the fact that I live, work, and breathe it.