Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boxing Day Settle Down

Well.

That was quite a Christmas.
Probably my best one yet :).

I woke up on Christmas with super clogged lungs and then proceeded to have to pass a kidney stone or something while screaming and biting down on my hand. Forty minutes of agony that I could not easily explain was not a good way to start the day unfortunately.

In terms of loot, I made out like a bandit. To list it here would make me seem spoiled as hell.

In general I got:

  • iPod Touch
  • Nice lotions
  • Cookware (casserole dishes, baking pans, and a slow cooker)
  • A digital picture frame
  • A smattering of gift cards
  • A beautiful hand-knit pink blanket
  • Some earrings
  • and I have no idea what else but I am sitting in piles of it.
My family smothers me with love in the monetary way haha.
Although they are pretty much the best family in general so I'm very grateful.

How was everyone else's Christmas?!

Off to see Avatar in 3D with the beloved.

xoxo,
Annie

No comments: