Sunday, December 20, 2009

Something Is Eating My Insides...


I AM SOOOOOO SICK.

It doesn't even seem physically possible. Apparently it is, contrary to my belief of the way the world should work. I can feel my stomach turning over and there are huge knots bumping out of my back. Today is going to be one of those days where I wish I could just take a pill and sleep through the whole event.

Can December be over yet???? Pretty pleasseeee.

On the plus side, I am visiting my wonderful parents and they are making me foods for the upcoming week. Hopefully, they will be things that won't have to come back up.

Now I need to find pictures to make my life seem less horrible. When things get really really bad, I turn to the Internet. Or a book. Anything to pretend I am not in my body.






No comments: