Without further ado...
- Being at the front of the line, waiting for the bank to open...only to have to ask someone a question about who takes my money in regards to student loans...and then being put in the back of the original line to wait all over again.
- The lack of parking downtown. Seriously. I am a girl who needs to access Shopper's Drug Mart to get her meds. Do not interfere with this process please.
- Speaking of which...the fact that I am not covered under common-law status for Jon's drug plan. Like seriously, who does that anymore? I thought common-law was like the new thing??
- The fact that some of the keys on my keyboard are sticking and making this process more difficult.
- That I got nothing done ALL weekend. I meant to be productive, but instead spent most of it napping.
- My ordered 2010 planner kit I need to build didn't come with the instructions it was supposed to have with it. Boo. It hurts to use brain cells.
- Having to get up at 7:30 so I can have the car, when I technically don't work until noon. Talk about valuable sleep time lost.
- Brittany Murphy dying. She was so cute! A little weird, sure...but totally adorable.
Must get on with day.