Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

IT'S DECEMBER!!!

My favorite month out of the year has finally arrived. It is time for holiday cups at all of my coffee shops, casseroles and desserts galore, shimmery cranberry body lotion from The Body Shop, 24 hour shopping at Walmart [mind you I am terrified to become one of those People of Walmart], satin clothing, and other festive things.

PLUS WE HAD OUR FIRST ACTUAL SNOWFALL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got so excited that I did a little dance at work today. Subsequently, I knocked over a bottle of lube. Now it looks like the floor has been waxed in one very shiny section. I find this both gross and hilarious.

I'm currently having a pain-free evening, including having some drinks with friends and some video-game watching. Plus my doodle bag came in. The boys I'm spending time with are all picking on me for spending so much money...

xoxo,
Annie





No comments: