Monday, December 7, 2009

New Week - Productive Mondays

Morning, morning, morning, morning, morning!!!

I got sick and tired of laying in bed (not sleeping) and being sick and tired. I have always had a hard time dealing with the idea of having bipolar disorder, but I think I'm coming around to being comfortable with all my odd little illnesses. You'd think after so many stays in the hospital I would have my head on straight by now. Meh, I think I will screw it on right here eventually.

I think I may have taken that head as a bottle cap metaphor a bit too far there haha.

I'm still debating buying a domain name, especially now that I will spend so much time on the Internet being at work and all. I keep finding bloggers to idolize and most of them have made the jump in order to be able to customize a bit more.

I have a to-do list for today about a mile long so I think it is about time I start the coffee. I finished buying and wrapping all of my Christmas gifts yesterday though! I'm turning into a productive little machine. Well, I suppose I'm not miniature-technological-robot little, but in terms of general comparative human size.

Shout out to my parents in Las Vegas who probably don't even read this blog but should!!

Now for funny pics courtesy of XKCD, Threadless Tees Images, and random Internet findings.



No comments: