- Being woken up for the work day at 5:30 a.m. by the boyfriend who is dying to go to Boxing day sales only to not be able to fall back asleep.
- How horrible I feel every morning for about three hours...thankfully it starts to get better as the day goes on.
- The fact that there is no more Sunday shopping until Summertime (makes me almost wish for my soon to be irregular work schedule)!
- The feeling that no matter how hard I try to clean, this apartment never seems to actually reach that goal.
- The fact that the iPod application for this blogger business goes a little wonky when I try to type from the side with a bigger keyboard.
- Not having anything in the fridge that overly resembles food...I really like to eat.
Contrary to my whining run right there, I actually have two awesome iPod apps - one called Lose It, that I am going to make help me lose 20 pounds, and another called iExpenseIt, which I hope will help us keep a better budget.
Tis the start of another week my friends!
I'm going to try to make it a good one :). Also, let's all hope Jon comes home with something good!