Friday, December 4, 2009

Get Up and At It!

I've been having a hard time getting out of bed in the mornings.

I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to caffeine, as I get massive headaches right upon waking up. Stellar. Oh well, there are worse things to be addicted to I suppose. Now that I have my cup'pa joe here with me, all is reasonably okay in the world again.
I applied for a few more jobs today, although all I really want is to get something where I can be a freelance writer already. I keep trying to tell myself that if I try hard enough at coming up with a portfolio maybe it will happen. I already have a print version, but I want to make it come alive on the Internet.

As for plans for this Friday:

I'm going to make this egg casserole thingy from BudgetBytes - new great find!
Do some lists to make myself feel better.
Clean the kitchen! Much needed.
Do more of my cross-stitch.
and read the rest of Fahrenheit 451!


Also, I apologize for whatever happened with the underline happy post from yesterday. I tried to fix it, but it was stubborn in its way.

No comments: