It's that time of the week again! Where I rack my brain for things that are inspiring me to go on with this crazy thing called life :).
- The fact that I may have enough energy tomorrow to start on my inspiration binders again!
- That I have the most supportive boyfriend/family full of awesome and win.
- The use of band-aids to prevent picking at my scabs and making them bleed more (as I am moderately insane...)
- Pretty pictures of places like this where I will likely never get to travel: (I think this is Norway? Source unknown).
- This pretty dress (also seen on Katy Perry the night of the Grammy awards).
- This absolutely MIND-BLOWING novel. Atmosphere, story, setting, characters...all perfect. In my top five of all time (which is a big statement as I am a big reader).
- The hilarity of this movie. I did not expect much from it and it made me laugh more than anything else all week. It was a rather depressing week and much needed.
- The Chanel 2010 Spring line - http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/S2010RTW-CHANEL. So, so dreamy. I could look at these photos all day (who am I kidding, I probably will!).
- And my last paycheck that I will be receiving for a good long time comes today courtesy of the two week lapse in pay from the former place of employment.