A day to day look into the life of a chronically ill girl trying to make ends meet in the best ways possible.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Sugar Doll Award
I got a little pick me up from the wonderful Nancy over at Chronic Connection, as she gave me The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award! I've never managed to have any of these things thrown my way, so it's kind of exciting :).
In accepting the award, I am to list 10 Things About Myself
1. My favorite things in life (minus a few people) are brand new books and glossy magazines.
2. I am absolutely terrified of becoming stuck in a life like this where I can never fully feel capable of anything.
3. My boyfriend is my best friend and the funniest person I have ever met. I met him because of a rather forward phone call on my part and we've really never been apart since.
4. It often disturbs me that I make more friends and relate better to the young people in the psych ward of a hospital than I do out and about in the world.
5. I have a fear of food.
6. I love daydreaming about indulgent things I could have, places I could go, and lives I could live. Sometimes I wish I had the energy to write them down because I could be a pretty good storyteller.
7. I have two tattoos and often want more.
8. I spend roughly 12 hours a day on the Internet which can't be healthy...but I don't have cable tv, so what's a girl to do?
9. I have a red birthmark that everyone seems to think is a hickey.
10. I feel like I have no concept of reality as everything changes from hour to hour.
It is now my turn to shower other fellow bloggers with the Sugar Doll Award.
If I have picked your blog, please post the award on your blog and pay it forward, and then leave a comment on the person’s blog to let them know. I want to read details about my favorite people!!!