I'm starting to not be able to tell them apart as nothing changes. Nerve pain is radiating up my back and down my legs. I am only up for a few hours on end. But nevertheless, there are people far worse off than me. So let's get down to being thankful.
- Movies for filling in my lack of a social life. In the last couple of days I have watched:
- I have to give a super big recommendation for Up in the Air, as it touched my heart in a way no movie has in a long, long time.
- Pretty blankets. I have a homemade quilt and knitted blanket surrounding me, and it's oh so nice.
- The new issue of Glamour with Victoria Beckham. I love her. And spring clothes [I'm so sad that Alexander McQueen died :(].
- Pastel purple (lavender) is my color of choice at the moment.
- Putting bobby pins in my now short hair...for some reason I find them cute.
- Chili from a can, which is pretty much the food from which I've been surviving.
- Laying under a hot shower.
- Kittens and puppies even though I don't have any
- This video made me laugh a lot:
What about everyone else...what is making life more tolerable (or even enjoyable!) this week???