Image from ffffound.com
- The mass amount of pain I'm in tonight!
- Not having any energy! I don't think I could do much more laying down if I tried. I'm like a robot where someone pulled out the plug. *Error 15 - going into sleep mode...click...click*
- Dragon Age. It's on my TV all the time. Is it wrong that even though I don't want Jon to go back to work when the weekend is over, I look forward to not having to watch video games??
- The fact that there is not a magical food pill yet.
- My flowers are dying...this is why I buy plastic flowers. I mean I lost my sense of smell anyways, so why not?
- There is a cyst scab on my chin that I have managed to rip open about 882 times and then proceed to cover in a band-aid and Polysporin. Can anyone say upcoming infection if I don't cut it out?
- Boredom. I mean I am pretty good at keeping myself entertained for how often I spend in this apartment. Alas, I can hardly pay attention to a book or movie long enough to take in any of it. If I didn't have the Internet, I would be one depressed girl.
- Not having any Mocha Cappuccino protein drink in the fridge for tomorrow morning. That stuff tastes so, so yummy.
- Stalking my friends' blogs and being sad that they have lives and don't update as often as I do haha.
image from ffffound.com
Those are all of the problems I can come up with (that are not redundant and health-related!). What about everyone else? Anything gear-grinding going on???