So, without further ado...things that are bugging me at the start of this week:
- The fact that I gave myself a bit of a burn by falling asleep bare-skinned on my heating pad on the highest setting.
- I feel like I have to censor myself on this blog for fear of future-employment opportunities. I mean...I'm far too honest for my own good as it is, but I always fear there will be backlash to talk about any controversy surrounded topics.
- The old self-instigated go-getting/perfectionist side feeling utterly useless with the fact that I spend like 20 hours a day laying down.
- The WeHeartIt website and it's propensity to be overwhelmed with the amount of visitors and crashing.
- Knowing that Diet Coke is absolutely horrible for me, and trying to balance it with the fact that it is one of the few things that settles my stomach.
- The fact that I don't have a magical thing that will make me nutritious, easy-to-digest food while I hurt too bad to be interested or move (thank god for reasonably healthy take-out and applesauce on those few times I get an appetite!).
- That I need to work on my self-esteem being as I am having paranoia of looking like a teenage boy with this haircut haha (hence you only being allowed to see the back of my head...)
Okay that's enough negativity for the week! Anyone else have anything they want to get off their chests??