I'm pretty sure my life is flying by and it kind of blows my mind. I have a lot of things to be thankful for this week though.
- I got to hang out with my sister and Andrew MacDonald (who doesn't read this blog but should know that I love him anyways!).
- My friends Sarah and Adam like board games! Finally my dreams of board game nights can become a reality!!!
- My mom and dad come home from Florida tomorrow night!!! My parents are 300 kinds of awesome so I'm pretty excited about it.
- Having enough energy to do laundry! I have a month's worth of it piled up here and it was starting to take over.
- I've kept down a few things that resemble solid food (alas, I've given up sleep for this privilege).
- I keep watching Christian Siriano on TV and he makes me laugh so much that I'm pretty sure I have to go our and buy his book on being fierce later!
- I woke up happy for the first time in...probably 3 months! Isn't that ridiculous?
- It's showing the first signs of spring here in PEI and it is making me feel like I might be coming to life again.
What about you? What's making your week worth celebrating??