- Marathons of Project Runway, inspired by Miss Robyn. I'm pretty sure I could spend my entire life getting sucked into that show.
- Watching Taking Woodstock with my lovely friend Sarah. Dreaming of being a hippy, although I'm pretty sure she already qualifies haha. Also, her new positive spin on life which is pretty much the best thing ever.
- Having a doctor's appointment tomorrow - always the chance for hope!
- Naps. I've been having a lot of naps this week.
- Apple juice. Also, Vanilla Chai. I've been rocking the beverages instead of food this week.
- The fact that I got flowers from Jon for Valentine's day and from my friend Leslie, as she loves me even in my sickly state. I don't think I've ever had this many flowers!
- Jon is playing Hawksley Workman songs as I write this :)
- My little sister comes home for a visit next week!!
- Body butter. Any kind. The winter is KILLING my skin. My poor cuticles need help!
- Pictures of quotes I like!
Images from WeHeartIt.
What's making everyone else's week this week???